Transgel Specialist Graffiti Remover
Supplied in 1x 5 litres (£19.95 per litre).
How to Use
- Apply as thickly as possible to the graffiti.
- Leave to dwell for a minimum of 20 minutes; longer may be necessary in some circumstances.
- Agitate with a nylon scrubber if the graffiti is very thick.
- Rinse with a jet washer; best results will be obtained if this is hot.
- In extreme situations Transgel can be left to work overnight as it will not generally dry out. This should only be done where it is safe to do so.
- Once the thick layers of graffiti have been removed from porous surfaces using Transgel, the residue can be removed using Spraycan Paint Remover.
- You will find Transgel particularly effective against white and yellow spraycan paints.