Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover
Supplied in 1x 1 litre.
This solution is designed to remove graffiti from all sensitive surfaces. It is simply applied by brush and wiped off with a damp cloth.
How to Use
- Pour a small amount of Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover into a small plastic container.
- Brush the solution over the graffiti using a nylon brush.
- Have a damp towelling cloth ready to catch any dribbles.
- It may be necessary to agitate the graffiti gently with the brush.
- Wipe clean using the damp towelling cloth.
- Ensure that the cloth is rinsed out regularly. This is very important as failure to do this will result in a large smudge (rectified by starting the cleaning process again).
- Continue to use the small amount of decanted Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover until it becomes contaminated. It should then be mixed with water and disposed of in an approved way.