Rocan R11 PureKleen SN
Rocan R11 PureKleen SN is a highly effective salt neutraliser for concrete and stone.
Rocan R11 PureKleen SN is another brilliant cleaning product from the Rocan range. It’s a powerful efflorescence remover requiring no neutralisation after use.
- Efficient in removing cement, concrete and mineral deposits by de-structuring cement and mineral deposits on all substrates.
- Far less hazardous than citric, hydrochloric and phosphoric acid based products.
- Formulated as a consequence of increasing demands put on users in terms of safety, compliance, impact on the environment and sustaining treated substrates. Indeed, unlike traditional acid products.
- Not classified as corrosive and is biodegradable and totally inert to all surfaces (does not damage glass, metal and plastic, and is non- corrosive).
- Capable of removing cement, concrete and mineral deposits on fragile substrates such as metal (including steel and aluminium), glass, rubber and gloss paints, without changing their appearance.
- Ideal for mineral substrates and does not change the surface porosity.
Advantages and Characteristics:
- No neutralisa on required.
- Over 90% biodegradable.
- Risk-free for the user & environment.
- Suitable for all surfaces: metal, glass, rubber, paints, etc…
- Powerful remover and fast acting.
- Non-corrosive; non-irritant & water-borne.
- Suitable for floors & walls.
- Exterior & interior use.
- Easy & quick to use.
- Comes as a concentrate. Add water as follows depending on degree of contamination: 1:1 heavy; 1:5 medium; 1:10 light.
Instructions for Application of Rocan R11 PureKleen SN:
“Always test apply on a small hidden portion of the substrate”
- Always test apply on a small hidden portion of the substrate before applying.
- PureKleen-SN is a concentrate and requires water to be added as appropriate.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Apply using a low pressure hand spray unit or brush.
- Allow the product act for 5 to 30 minutes (the me required varies depending on the size of the laitance and the thickness of the material deposits being re- moved).
- Rinse the entire substrate with a high pressure washer once the material deposits have softened. Otherwise, brush on using a thick bristle broom, and then rinse with water from a hosepipe whilst brushing at the same me.
- Avoid allowing the product to dry prior to rinsing.
- To prevent future soiling, it is recommended to use: Rocan PureScape
For more information or if you have any questions – don’t hesitate to call our order hotline!